Instilling Trust, Honesty and Decency with The Way to Happiness
Sixty-five percent of 13–17 year olds say there is “a great deal” or “a fair amount of” cheating in schools. Thirty percent of sixth and tenth graders are affected by bullying. Forty-two percent of US teens and preteens (ages 10–17) have been exposed to pornography online.
In addition to influences within the community, your family and children are subjected to an onslaught of negative messages through media and entertainment, all of which threaten to undermine their well-being. Concepts of practical morality and correct conduct are too seldom taught to our young people, leaving them adrift without a moral compass.
Give Your Kids a Moral Compass to Travel Through Life
The result is a more positive home environment and a safer community for all.
As stated in The Way to Happiness: “It is in your power to point the way to a less dangerous and happier life.”
Here are some ways to immediately start instilling values and make a better home environment, a better community and a better world.
- Give The Way to Happiness book or The Way to Happiness book-on-film to your children and other family members, as well as friends and neighbors—anyone who affects your life, and ask them to read it or watch it.
- Give them additional copies to pass along to those who influence their lives.
- Order or download The Way to Happiness public service announcements and show them to your children, family, neighbors, your child’s teachers, school principal, Parent-Teacher Association and community groups.
- Send friends and associates to this website to see the public service announcements (PSAs) online.
- Order illustrated posters for your family through this website. This helps to keep The Way to Happiness message visible.
Create a personalized version of The Way to Happiness for your family to give as a gift or as a book to hand out.
You can order your personalized version by clicking here or by contacting us at 1-800-255-7906 or 1-818-254-0600.